Event is FINISHED
Street Art in Kampong Glam by Archiwalks feat. 50Bridges
Art + Architecture = Artchitecture
Our "Street Art in Kampong Glam" is a 2-hour guided walking tour that invites you to rediscover the neighbourhood spanning from Bras Basah to the Golden Mile through the lens of art.
In addition to existing artworks found in Haji Lane and Arab Street, we are featuring new works from the 50Bridges project (specifically Australian artists Yoke & Sheryo).
You'll get to experience the works of artists spanning a wide range of styles including RSCLS, Zero, Kilas, Trase One, Oak & Bindi, Karin Aue, Jaba, Ink & Clog, Speak Cryptic and Alice Pasquini.
Come join our small group tour and make new friends while discovering street art.
Before you register, please read through all these important notes:
- Pre-registration is required. Please do not just show up. You can register for yourself and a partner/friend.
- The tour is completely free. You will get a $10 cash refund if you show up on time at the tour. $1 is to cover the online transaction costs by Peatix/Paypal/Mastercard/Visa. No refunds entertained.
- The primary focus of this tour is street art. This is a more unstructured walk than our past walks. The secondary focus is architecture.
- Street art can be there today and gone tomorrow, so no promises of what you'll see...
- For most of the 2 hours, you will be walking in the morning sun - make sure you're comfortable with that.
- We start at the National Library's Hanis Cafe but we end at Golden Mile Tower.
- You'd receive a reminder via Peatix 1 day before the event.
Sorry, due to work commitments I'd not be able to answer queries you send in. (But if you register and show up, I promise we'd have fun exploring the hood!)
Buildings covered include: Bras Basah Complex, Naumi Hotel, Haji Lane, Aliwal Arts Center and Golden Mile Tower.
Details of meeting point:
In the central, open air atrium of the National Library.
100 Victoria St, National Library, Singapore, Singapore 188064.
Tel: 6333 0377.
I'd be wearing a straw hat.
Come early and grab a coffee or a bite.
Add to Calendar
Sun Jul 5, 2015
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM SGT
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM SGT
- National Library Hanis Cafe & Bakery
Ticket to walk
($1 online fee,
- Venue Address
- 100 Victoria St, National Library, Singapore, Singapore 188064 Singapore
The open air Hanis Cafe is in the central atrium of the ground level of the library. I'd be wearing a straw hat.
Want to find more groups and events like this?